The most sensual homemade almond milk
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love. Her essence is celebrated in each of us when we ignite and honor the depths of our femininity. A beautiful way to invite Aphrodite into your sacred space, tinting your daily experience in rose, is with aphrodisiac goji berry & medjool dates in the most sensual homemade almond milk.
Aphrodite Goji & Date Almond Milk is more than just a recipe. This deliciously simple and evocative beverage is a woman's springtime swoon and a decidedly feminine elixir. You will feel plenty more vibrant after partaking in a chalice of this pink beauty.
For some of my favorite books on goddesses, visit the "Librairie" inside Le STUDIO.
Goji Berry & Date-sweetened
This recipe contains naturally sweet ingredients like soaked almonds, goji berries, and medjool dates. Combined with almond extract, bee pollen, and a pinch of salt, the resulting almond milk is pleasantly smooth, sweet, and satisfying. I love that I can enjoy this elixir in its purest form, however, for a touch of sweetness, I would recommend drizzling raw organic honey or propolis blend such as BEEKEEPER'S NATURALS Superfood Honey, as it supports immune health, mental clarity, and boosts energy & athletic performance.
Another ingredient in Aphrodite's Goji & Date Almond Milk is tocotrienols. Tocotrienols is a rice bran soluble powder that delivers vitamin E in a creamy, sweet (although unsweetened) way. It's lovely blended into a coffee as a vegan creamer (as mentioned in High Vibrational Beauty), and in the sensual homemade almond milk recipe below.
Aphrodite Goji & Date Almond Milk · ELIXIR for 2 to 4
for the overnight soak
2 cups organic, unsalted almonds (like Terrasoul's Organic "Mylk Grade" Almonds)
1 cup goji berries (like Viva Naturals's Organic Goji Berries)
2 medjool dates, pitted (like Del Real's Organic Dates)
purified water for soaking
for the blender
1 teaspoon almond extract (like Nielsen-Massey's Organic Pure Almond Extract)
¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt (like Wild's Himalayan Pink Salt, Fine Grain)
1 teaspoon raw bee pollen granules (like BEEKEEPER'S NATURALS Bee Pollen)
1-2 tablespoons tocos powder (like Terrasoul's Tocotrienols Rice Bran Solubles Powder)
3 cups spring water (like Mountain Valley's Spring Water)
for the garnish
raw bee pollen granules, for a sweet & tasty crunch
goji berry powder, dusted (like Yupik Organic Goji Berry Powder)
1. Place the almonds, goji berries, and dates in a medium bowl, covering with purified water by 2 inches. Cover with Bee's Wrap and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Strain the almonds, goji berries, and dates through a mesh sieve. Then pour the mixture into a blender.
3. Add the almond extract, pink salt, raw bee pollen, tocos powder to the blender and cover with the spring water.
4. Start the blender on the lowest speed setting, slowly working up to medium-high speed. Every blender will differ, so use your judgement in regards to the speed dial. Blend for 1-2 minutes, or until all of the ingredients have completely liquified.
5. For a thicker, creamier milk leave the water ratio at 1:1. To increase your batch and for a thinner milk, slowly stream in extra spring water until you've reached your desired consistency.
6. Strain through a nut milk bag into a clean bowl or tall vessel. With a pair of clean hands, gently squeeze the pulp inside the nut milk bag until all of the liquid as been unleash. Unleash your feminine along with it.
7. Because this beautiful Aphrodite Goji & Date Almond Milk tends to separate as it sits, use an immersion blender (or pour back into your rinsed blender) until a micro foam occurs. Then, pour into your favorite glass or ritual chalice.
8. Garnish with a pinch of raw bee pollen or a dusting of goji berry powder, if desired.
Find a comfortable seat on the floor of your living room, where the afternoon sun pours in through your windows, and close your eyes. Take a deep breath in through your nose. Exhale through your nose.
Call upon Aphrodite with a short prayer. Ask her to join you for today's ritual, to ignite your passion, help you to connect with yourself, and to unleash your feminine. Amen.
Take a sip of your decidedly feminine elixir, feel the smooth almond milk kiss your lips, coat the inside of your mouth, lubricate your throat chakra, and massage your heart·space as it journeys towards your sacral chakra. Allow this moment to be a reminder of your ability to be playful, fluid, and light.
To begin this recipe as a ritual, turn on playful music, light a candle or vanilla & sandalwood incense. After soaking the almonds overnight, gently slip them out of their earth-colored skins. Using blanched almonds is always an option, however, it may appeal to you to spend a few moments breathing deeply while you peel each almond. Time is an illusion. Give yourself permission to be.